Jacksonville is a city in and county seat of Duval County. Here are some of our favorite places to visit while in Jacksonville:
- Catty Shack Ranch: This ranch is focused on conservation. It is home to rescued tigers and other big cats.
- North & Southbank Riverwalk: Offering great views of the St. Johns River, these trails connect local landmarks such as Friendship Fountain and Riverplace Tower.
- Castaway Island Preserve: This park has an interactive trail that is kid-friendly.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Jacksonville
Most Jacksonville residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Ortega Car Care in Jacksonville. We can take care of all your auto repair needs. Our shop is located at 4517 Appleton Avenue.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Ortega Car Care in Jacksonville:
- We are family-owned and operated, and we use the latest diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is serviced correctly while maintaining your manufacturer's warranty.
- We only use quality replacement parts, and our technicians are ASE-certified.
- We offer $100 off the cost of any installation of a JASPER engine product.
- We offer a discount of $59.95 for a used car inspection.
If you are a Jacksonville resident, don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Ortega Car Care in Jacksonville today. You can do so online or give us a call at 904-388-8800.